GABAeron, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development of therapies using stem cells and small molecules to treat neurological diseases. GABAeron takes a novel approach that combines precision medicine (using genetic information for patient stratification) with regenerative medicine (using human iPSC-derived cell products for therapy) and pharmacological intervention (small molecules). The therapeutic programs of GABAeron are specifically designed to replace or protect some of the most vulnerable brain cell populations to restore and preserve brain functions with human iPSC-derived cell products and small molecules in patients with genetically defined neurological diseases.
We are looking for someone with substantial experience with mammalian cell culture and basic molecular biology/biochemical technique. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of following procedural protocols to yield highly consistent outcomes and results. This person will be expected to bring a team player attitude and a strong work ethic to our growing team.
- BS in a life science or related field
- 3+ years of laboratory experience in either an academic or industry setting
- Experience in mammalian cell culture and sterile technique
- Experience with basic molecular biology and biochemical techniques, such as western blots, PCR/ qPCR, nucleic acid extraction etc
- High attention to detail and immaculate documentation practices, functionally organized
- Master’s degree in a life science or related field
- Experience in neuronal cell culture
- Familiar with software for image analysis, data management, Google Suite
GABAeron is an Equal Opportunity Employer.