Materials Specialist - Level 1
The Materials Specialist will support the flow of materials from suppliers through production and out to customers. This position is responsible for the accuracy and security of Avinger inventory both physically and electronically. This person will perform receiving, material issues and shipping activities. This position will also issue parts out to engineering and perform all data entry transaction based on training. As time allows the Materials Specialist will support other departments in pursuit of the company consolidating our buildings and goals.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Setup the Stockroom/Warehouse
- Perform Receiving, Material Issues and Shipping for catheters and consoles
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Support Document Control, Clinical and Operations Depts as time allows
- Other duties as assigned
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations
- Ensure that all internal policies are followed
- Understand the job specific quality system procedures and processes as defined in the Training Matrix and adhere to the requirements listed in those documents.
- Maintain corporate confidentiality at all times
- High School Diploma required
- 2-3 years minimum related industry experience preferred
- Must be creative, take initiative, be able to prioritize and negotiate priorities, maintain a hands-on approach, and multi-task
- Experience with an ERP system (such as SAP B1)
- Experience with shipping methods, including FedEx, UPS, courier
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other office software programs is a plus
Living Avinger’s Culture:
As a member of the Avinger team, employees agree to embrace and live out the core values of Avinger, which are:
- Patients first
- Be open-minded
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; they are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.