Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture
We are responsible for helping to build and deliver an EA program that can help Regeneron meet its business & technical digital objectives. We are looking for a Sr. Director, Enterprise Architect to work with various partners across Research & Development, Commercial, IT, Global Development, Manufacturing and more to identify, adopt and commercialize current and future digital technologies relevant to "Make great medicine". As a leader you will need to help implement problems like
- Establish EA function in support of Technology Management
- Continues Evaluation of Technology and Tool
- Manager of Technology Portfolio, Technology & Application Portfolio
- Identify technology we need for the Future to be on solid footing as a business
- Maintain Technology Vision for Regeneron Information Technology.
- Define & Develop Technology Standard
- Own Enterprise Architecture Function & Technology Road-map
- Evangelist Technology & Technology Incubation
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Build Enterprise Architecture services through internal management consultancy and flexible engagement models with a focus on exploring, orchestrating and adopting of business-enabling digital technologies and services across the organization for business & operating model transformation.
- Enable Technology Innovation- Assess, evaluate and commercialize emerging technology capabilities (like IoT, Robotics, VR/AR, Blockchain, Digital Twins, Machine Learning/AI ) for compatibility, scalability, and viability in the Regeneron environment.
- Act as Transformation Agent- Through the lens of business architecture, design thinking, journey mapping and others define the future state business, information and technology models and patterns, identify barriers to change, develop principles for operations and decisions.
- Be Responsible for Digital Health Enablement & Delivery - Scan and evaluate capabilities/solutions/technologies across the digital health landscape to build, collaborate and deploy solutions to improve the patient experience and accelerate drug pipeline. In concert with our engineering leadership participate on ideation of prototypes and utilize an agile test and iterate approach to inform solutions (digital, service, and physical) and any backend requirements.
This job might be for you if:
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work. Operational excellence matters more than just finishing the tasks.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
To be considered for the Sr. Director, Enterprise Architect role you must have Master's degree with at least 15 years of progressive experience in IT. +8 years of experience in enterprise architecture, technology development, integration & management. Business process, architecture, IT strategy & planning, cloud and automation experience across-functional areas in Pharmaceutical industry. Experience creating strategies for IT solution maximization across diverse areas of business including implementation of digital strategies, processes and techniques. Familiarity with business and technical concepts such as business process design, applications development and service management. Innovative, detail-oriented, and extremely effective in stressful and challenging environments. Demonstrated success in the development of new or existing product strategies from conception to implementation, and solution design. Strong knowledge of contemporary technology and business trends that allows architecture to solve problems in a creative and efficient manner.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.