Intl Data and Analytics Technology BRM lead
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Intl Commercial Business Technology Solutions (BTS) group is engaged with a cross functional team of Commercial(Marketing & Sales), Medical, Regulatory, Market Access and HEOR to develop solutions that address unmet needs of external stakeholders. The role will be part of Commercial BTS, and will be vertically aligned with the Global Marketing and Commercial Organization. The role will be BTS's business relationship manager and will work with various BTS functions and Commercial partners to conceptualize, design and arrange an integrated development of technology and data solutions for various Commercial functions.
The role will be a technology account executive, business relationship manager, and portfolio manager representing the data and analytics needs of multiple stakeholders as listed like HCP, Patient, Payor and IFT Employees . The role will work with Customer Excellence, Brand Teams and BTS to identify and frame strategic and tactical needs of our stakeholders in addition to leading a team of Business Relationship managers that work across Intl BTS Technology towers and the GMCO organization. The role will also lead the MDM implementation internationally.
The role will serve as a key point of contact for BTS and will be responsible for understanding brand strategies, for maintaining strategic portfolio for Global Marketing and Commercial Operations, developing an implementation plan for various initiatives and will be responsible for developing subject matter expertise as well as a capabilities roadmap for the stakeholder(HCP, HCO, Patient and Payor) focused group.
The areas of responsibilities with Data and Analytics as a key area of focus, will include:
- Identify and assess emerging technologies in Analytics, MDM, Data Integration, Big Data, AI and ML , in collaboration with new technology partners. Which would also include building the technology roadmap for stakeholder oriented data and analytics
- Guide and build a strategic product portfolio in Data & Analytics and work with BTS and GMCO partners in deploying to the affiliates
- Leading and Landing of strategic data and analytics products and initiatives for global commercial along with the tower leads in Intl Commercial BTS for Brand, IFT, Digital, EPE and Payor
- Establishing a demand plan for the GMCO team to execute and optimize Winning With Data initiatives
- Establishing and owning a portfolio review framework to prioritize and govern Joint BTS and business deliverables and solutions.
- Leading the MDM, team for Intl BTS
- Leadership interactions across multiple functional organizations including Global MABI, HEOR, Pricing, KAM, legal, privacy and patient services teams. Role will involve collaboration with internal and external partners/vendors
- Ensure effective utilization of existing business systems and provide strong connectivity with existing core business processes.
- Work with BTS and business functions to anticipate resource needs and provide appropriate resources to execute the business priorities. Act as single point of contact for strategic planning process including Long Range Planning and Business Case preparation
- Develop and prioritize portfolio of products and Initiatives and direct a team to manage multiple priorities, by anticipating risks and proactive communication. Develop comprehensive project estimates and timelines by soliciting input and collecting feedback from all impacted stakeholders.
- Provide active coaching to appropriate project associates and work stream leaders. Supervise a matrix team of Architects, Business Systems Analysts, and Programmers on large strategic initiatives
- Act with urgency and passion. Help others be successful. Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in relevant engineering or scientific area of study is preferred.
- 12+ years of work experience including technology strategy, business analysis, project management, portfolio management, and strategic planning. Experience in developing and deploying cross functional business systems applications. 5+ years of experience managing or coaching employees.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/healthcare experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions. Strong analysis and analytical skills, strategic thinking and portfolio mgmt. skills are must. This role requires strong communication skills and the ability to take complex or ambiguous ideas and synthesize into clear and concise action.
- Innovative thinking, ability to influence and the ability to leverage past experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment. Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor matrix teams.
- Interest in technology trends and application of technology to improve end user's experience. Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results. Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.