Practice Development Manager I - Body Contouring - Nebraska / North Dakota / South Dakota
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Associate Practice Development Manager has general responsibilities for all aspects of customer relationship management in territories that require backup coverage which could include more than one assigned territory. This includes planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales and utilization quotas and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned.):
- Maintaining sales and utilization quota results in the assigned territory. Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for the Company's consumables.
- Providing training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company's products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
- Educating and supporting the customer with marketing strategies including but not limited to website and microsite development, internal office branding, patient segmentation and external marketing strategies.
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date territory account files.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Maintain consistent communication with Regional Practice Manager and Area Sales Manager on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at all times.
- Manage day to day sales administration activities in a detailed and timely manner i.e. Salesforce.com updates and data entry
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- 1-2 years work experience required
- 1-2 years demonstrated success selling consumables preferred
- Direct customer experience with the plastic surgeon and dermatology audience is preferred.
- Experience with consumables selling is preferred.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of employees.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of the CoolSculpting Procedure and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction.
- High level of accountability, reliability and extremely responsive.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic field.
- Ability to use word processing and database applications, and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of organization with regard to schedule management and follow-up skills are required.
- Knowledge of FDA GMPs. Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs.
- Home office capability is required with reliable high speed internet access.
- Ability to travel up to 70% in order to adequately cover the region including multi-overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings is required.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state/province in which the individual resides and a good driving record is required
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA's Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Allergan complies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.