Global Technology and Engineering Rotational Development Associate
The Pfizer Global Technology and Engineering (GTE) Rotational Development Program (RDP) is an entry-level, two-year assignment rotation program designed to provide recent graduates accelerated training in the Pharmaceutical Engineering and Technology fields. The program offers real-world, hands-on experience in important roles and projects to the company while promoting personal and professional growth for the participants. As a part of a centralized global organization, program participants will have the opportunity to work on projects supporting sites and working with colleagues around the globe, including potential travel and temporary relocations.
- Be responsible to deliver on key goals and objectives for the company and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Rotate through approximately two to four challenging, demanding, and diverse assignments in different disciplines targeted to provide career growth and experience.
- Develop and enhance your communication skills as you may be responsible for advising others, participating in meetings, and providing presentations to other Pfizer personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Gain exposure and experience in multiple disciplines within Technology and Engineering that may include Medical Devices and Combination Products, Biotechnology, Automation, Process Engineering, Engineering Operations, Equipment Engineering, Project Management, Safety, Data Analysis, and others.
- Effort will be made to have at least one rotation be on a manufacturing site working hands-on with the Site Engineering or Technical Services departments.
- Be paired with program mentors who provide guidance and oversight of your development in the program.
- Obtain training focused to support your professional growth and development.
- Report to a department manager in each assignment who will oversee your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Biomedical Engineering) or Life Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology)
- Strong academic performance (minimum 3.2 GPA preferred)
- Previous work, internship, or co-op experience
- Strong team skills with demonstrated leadership ability
- Passion for learning and pursuing a career in the health care industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, and initiative
- Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, bending, ability to perform mathematical calculations, and ability to perform complex data analysis.
- Work environment may include work from home, office setting, manufacturing, and/or construction environments depending on rotations
- Shift work and overtime may be required during certain rotational assignments, including flexibility to attend meetings before or after normal business hours to accommodate those in other time zones
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and complex data analysis.
- Business travel may be required, including the possibility of relocating for an entire rotation
Other Job Details:
Last date to apply: November 12th, 2020
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.