Protective Services Officer I
Protective Services provides 24/7 security coverage for the NCI-Frederick campus, the Pilot Plant, and the Advanced Technology Research Facility (ATRF).
- Perform periodic inspection of all grounds and facilities
- Control access to facilities through the use of a computerized access control system
- Respond to scientific alarms
- Observe surroundings for possible health and safety hazards
This Protective Services Officer will work a part-time shift, Saturday and Sunday, 11:30 p.m. - Noon.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one-year job related or one year of experience at Leidos Biomedical Research, Inc
- Must become First Aid, CPR/AED certified within 60 days of hire date
- Must attend training in hazardous waste operations at the awareness level
- Ability to perform physical duties including:
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Walking, standing, climbing stairs, bending, stooping, and working in confined areas, potential exposure to particulates, vapors or noisy environment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Knowledge of key control and lock systems
- Computer literate
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) | Drug Free Workplace (DFW)