Director of Talent Acquisition
IGM (Nasdaq: IGMS) is a biotechnology company pioneering the development of engineered IgM antibodies for the treatment of cancer patients. IgM antibodies have inherent properties that we believe may enable them to improve upon the efficacy and safety of IgG antibodies in multiple therapeutic applications.
We have created a proprietary IgM antibody technology platform that we believe is particularly well suited for developing T cell engagers, receptor cross-linking agonists and targeted cytokines. Our lead product candidate, IGM-2323, is a bispecific T cell engaging IgM antibody targeting CD20 and CD3, and we plan to initiate a Phase 1 clinical trial for the treatment of relapsed/refractory B cell Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) patients in 2019. Our second product candidate is expected to be an IgM antibody targeting Death Receptor 5 (DR5).
We are seeking a highly motivated Director of Talent Acquisition to take IGM into our next phase of growth. We have an incredibly talented team of 100 employees, and in this new position you will play a key role in continuing to attract and recruit the best! In addition, you will have the opportunity to continue to build a diverse and inclusive workforce. In this position you will provide a full-cycle, positive experience for every candidate, and you’ll help create and drive IGM’s talent acquisition strategy.
This position will report to the VP of Human Resources. This is an individual contributor, full-cycle recruiting role!
- Own and drive the full-cycle recruiting process for candidates at all levels and provide regular follow-up to hiring teams and candidates.
- Fine tune and systematize IGM’s recruiting processes.
- Partner with mid to senior-level hiring managers to assess recruiting needs.
- Provide coaching and tools to teams throughout the hiring process.
- Build and maintain a quality candidate pipeline.
- Ensure that IGM meets our quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide a high touch, positive experience for every candidate.
- Work closely with HR to continue to build the IGM “brand.”
- Develop and lead a recruitment strategy that continues to build a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a biotech setting.
- Experience in recruiting a full range of positions from administrative to executive level candidates.
- Background in creating innovative recruiting techniques focused on diversity recruiting.
- Expertise in sourcing for passive candidates using social media.
- A “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- A passion and excitement for recruiting and providing great customer service.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Willing to think outside of the box.
- Highly flexible and adaptive to change.
- Familiarity with university recruiting is helpful.
- Local candidates preferred.
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative, team-based and family-like work environment. It is one of our biggest goals to maintain our company culture.
One of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and their families. To achieve this goal, we are offering robust and comprehensive benefits with a variety of options:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance. The full premium amount for our employees and their dependents is covered by IGM
- STD, LTD, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off, 5 sick days per year, 10 holidays
- Cell phone & internet subsidy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual training budget for professional development
- Commuter Benefit
- Annual bonus program
- New hire stock options
IGM is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, and veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.