Field Service Engineer
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Allergan Aesthetics is always striving to find top scientific talent. Be Bold and grow your career with the pharmaceutical and medical device industry leader!
Field Service Engineer- Allergan Aesthetics Medical Device - Southern California Territory
What your manager wants you to know:
"We are looking for a team player that is passionate in providing exceptional customer experience within in a technical support environment. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a great company working with engaged employees in a diverse and inclusive environment, I would be very interested in reviewing your resume."
Field Service Expert . The Field Service Engineering Technician provides troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and installation as well as instructions on proper use for Allergan Aesthetics medical devices at customer sites. This is an important and highly visible, front line customer facing role and as such is critical to customer satisfaction and the overall success of the company. his position is field/home based and is primarily responsible for the west territory, but occasionally covers other territories when the need arises. The position requires extensive travel by car and plane, often including overnight stays.
Attention to Detail with Agility . Emphasis is on first time repair, and resolving not just the system technical issue, but also ensuring the customer is satisfied before the call is considered complete. Works under supervision following established policies and procedures to ensure company, regulatory and customer quality standards are met. Discretion and independent judgment will be also be required in resolving customer issues
- The primary contact for Onsite servicing (troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and installation) of Allergan's Aesthetics medical devices.
- Service administration, such as scheduling, service reporting, return of defective product, trunk inventory maintenance, timecard, expense reporting, etc.
- Service training, including face to face and remote/electronic.
- Direct technical phone customer interaction (troubleshooting, visit follow up, etc)
- Assisting with local Sales activities when time permits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field service
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel
- Proficient in use of SAP and Salesforce.com (or similar ERP/CRM systems)
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.