Senior Manager, Global Development Continuous Improvement
The Senior Manager, Continuous Improvement, is responsible for providing project leadership and support to the sponsors, initiative leads and project managers of assigned cross-functional strategic change or continuous improvement initiatives. They will support initiatives from inception through implementation and provide subject-matter expertise to further develop the EPIC continuous improvement approach and methodology. We are looking for a high degree of collaboration with Clinical Development senior staff, assigned leads and initiative-specific cross-functional partners.
For this position, typical day might include the following:
- Finding opportunities for continuous improvement within Clinical Development and facilitating the process of maturing ideas into initiative proposals
- Driving the chartering of strategic improvement or operational efficiency initiatives, support framing questions, defining objectives and developing a project plan with the sponsor, initiative lead and project manager
- Delivering on assigned initiatives on time and with good quality by facilitating team discussions and by applying project management methodology
- Evaluating current state practices. Defining, evaluating and selecting options to address current state obstacles and charter goals
- Designing solutions, including process redesign and improvement, defining systems requirements, redesigning organizational structure and updating role definition, performance metrics and process documentation
- Introduction, implementation and maintenance of change control
- Facilitating implementation planning, needs assessment, organizational change, training and communication
- Partner and senior management engagement and communication throughout the life cycle of the initiative to enable informed decision-making
- Supports evolution of the framework for embedding continuous improvement, innovation and process efficiency within Clinical Development
This role may be for you if you have:
a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven years of relevant industry and project management experience, or
an Advanced degree and a minimum of four years of relevant industry and project management experience
willingness to travel up to 25%
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.