Play a key role in advancing new medicines for autoimmunity and cancer. Paramune is an early-stage biotechnology company that discovers and develops therapeutics with novel mechanisms. We conduct our research in San Carlos, CA. For the right candidate, we offer opportunity to accelerate your career and have a positive impact on drug development. Are you independent, adaptable, and passionate about high-quality science? Then Paramune may be the right place for you.
Paramune is seeking an outstanding scientist with expertise in immunology to drive discovery and pre-clinical development of novel antibody-based therapeutics. The successful candidate will help lead identification and optimization of antibody-based therapeutics for an autoimmune and infectious disease program.
- Design and execute experiments in cellular and molecular immunology
- Contribute to planning and strategy for antibody drug discovery and development
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience in immunology research
- Immunoassays including ELISA, Western blot, flow cytometry, and antibody affinity measurement
- Cell culture and transfection
- Antibody expression and purification
- B and/or T cell proliferation and other in-vitro functional assays
- Protein engineering, in particular antibody design
- Sequencing antibody repertoires and computational analysis of antibody repertoire datasets
- Mouse models of autoimmunity
To apply, include the job title in the subject line.
Paramune does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate submittals from agencies or other third parties. Information on candidates submitted to Paramune by third parties shall become the property of Paramune. If any such candidate is subsequently hired by Paramune, Paramune shall not owe any fee to the submitting party.