Director, Global Marketing
At Eisai, satisfying unmet medical needs and increasing the benefits healthcare provides to patients, their families, and caregivers is Eisai’s human health care (hhc) mission. We’re a growing pharmaceutical company that is breaking through in neurology and oncology, with a strong emphasis on research and development. Our history includes the development of many innovative medicines, notably the discovery of the world's most widely-used treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. As we continue to expand, we are seeking highly-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast-paced environment and make a difference. If this is your profile, we want to hear from you.
BAN2401 commercial strategy development:
* Collaborate with Market Research, Clinical, Diagnostics, Medical, Publications, Value and Access to develop BAN2401 strategy.
* Frame the business questions and work with Market Research to support design and execution of the research.
* Includes developing a strong value proposition, pre-positioning and positioning for the asset.
* Ensure that the strategy is comprehensive and seek continuous input from Diagnostics, Market Access teams to integrate all elements into the Commercial strategy
* Work in close collaboration with G7 Commercial leads to adapt the global strategy for their markets. Manage budget for all market research studies commissioned with a third party or completed in house.
BAN2401 prelaunch tactics development:
* Work with agency on record to develop key tactics to support BAN2401 prelaunch
* Obtain Medical, Legal, Regulatory approval for all tactics
Develop competitive counter strategy for BAN2401 (vs Gantenerumab)
* Maintain actual and forecasted fiscal year budget for all projects
* Comply with all required time and activity reporting
* Complete all required LMS training
* Participate in required Spark for Change initiatives
Education: BS minimum; MMR or MBA preferred
Experience: 10+ years relevant marketing experience in pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry
* Prelaunch/Launch experience
* US marketing experience would be preferred (Experience in using market research and other secondary sources of data to support strategy development)
* Vendor selection and management experience
* Project and budget management experience
* Knowledge of Alzheimer’s Disease and other types of dementia preferred
* Experience working on global cross-functional teams across development phases from discovery through launch
* Ability to work independently with strong organizational, prioritization and analytical skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* History of working in complex team environments with numerous/diverse stakeholders, including alliance partners, across the globe
* Ability to build processes along the way if needed
* Ability to apply good judgment and lead problem solving within the team
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to travel on an as-needed basis to Eisai offices, market research or conference locations
Eisai is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is committed in policy and in practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Similarly, considering the need for reasonable accommodations, Eisai prohibits discrimination against persons because of disability, including disabled veterans.
Eisai Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of all new hires in the United States. Please click on the following link for more information:
Right To Work
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: