About the Company
Pinetree Therapeutics, Inc. is a biotech startup developing bispecific antibodies for cancer therapy. Our mission is to deliver on the promise of therapeutic antibodies to treat drug resistant cancers and immune disorders and create the next generation of transformative medicines for patients. We are a group of highly motivated, dedicated professionals working collaboratively in a multi-facetted team with the ultimate goal to improve patient care. Pinetree Therapeutics is located in the heart of Cambridge biotech, Kendall Square. If you are looking to join a dynamic team serving this ever-important mission, then Pinetree is the place for you!
Pinetree is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Pinetree will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Join us for career training and development, an exceptional work environment, a sense of community, and allow us to reward you for your accomplishments. Pinetree Therapeutics offers highly competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) with a generous company match.
Pinetree Therapeutics has an opportunity for a scientist(junior/senior) with a strong background in translational immuno-oncology. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our team to apply their cutting-edge approaches for immune assay development and immuno-profiling of preclinical tumor models in order to accelerate the translational efforts of our bispecific antibody platform. The candidate will have the ability to design, execute, troubleshoot, and interpret experiments independently and present results within a multidisciplinary team environment.
We want your time at Pinetree to be transformative. We pride ourselves on providing a clear career path with opportunities for leadership, personal growth and professional development. This position will provide an opportunity to perform cutting-edge biological research in the field of oncology and immuno-oncology, in collaboration with internal and external scientists and clinical investigators.
- PhD in Immunology, Cancer Biology or equivalent with 5 + years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of immune cell biology, particularly T, DC, and monocyte cells in cancer models as well as experience in the characterization of tumor micro-environments using multi-color flow cytometry (over 10 channels), single-cell RNAseq, Nanostring, and other cutting-edge techniques is required.
- Hands-on experience working with animal models of human cancers, including blood/ tissue collection and processing for ex vivo analysis is required.
- Experience in biomarker discovery to select appropriate in vivo models and explore platform-synergistic drug combinations is preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as cultivate collaborative working relationships with other scientists.
- Experience in large data analysis is a plus.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Pinetree does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of Pinetree, and Pinetree will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.