Associate Director, Restasis Marketing
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Assoc Dir - is accountable for developing and executing key professional and involvement in consumer marketing initiatives. The Assoc Dir fosters strong relationships to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, physicians/KOLs, the sales force, agency partners, etc. to create innovative and best-in-class initiatives aligned with Restasis strategic imperatives. The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas: excelling in a multi-faceted high-paced matrix environment, strategic marketing plan development and execution, professional promotion and/or consumer/DTC marketing, multichannel marketing, digital marketing, project management, and budget oversight.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Develop tactics and materials for personal and non-personal ECP promotion
- Partner with cross-functional internal stakeholders including strategic communications, market research, analytics, sales, medical, regulatory and legal to develop and deliver marketing strategies, tactics and roll out plans.
- Present, lead, and negotiate pieces through the legal, regulatory, and medical review process.
- Coordinate the work of multiple external partners and internal departments including marketing, strategic communications, training, market research, legal, regulatory, and compliance.
- Shape and manage marketing content for sales meetings
- Establish and foster collaboration with sales force, sales training, key opinion leaders and executive leadership.
- Lead sample strategy and management.
- Responsible for field force resource and materials management.
- Collaborate and maintain a high level of communication with cross-functional partners.
- Responsible for budget coordination and management.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required; Master's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum 5 years of specialty sales/marketing experience required
- At least 3 years product management experience in direct to physician or consumer marketing preferred
- Healthcare industry experience with an established track record in managing industry-based marketing functions
Preferred Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Analytical skills
- Multichannel marketing
- Digital marketing (Search, SEM/SEO, website development)
- Consumer and/or HCP Media/NPP
- Ability to develop key strategies and execute
- Physician/KOL relationship experience
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Financial/budgetary experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.