Executive Search Sourcer
Executive Search Sourcer
Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Sourcer is integral to the success of Ipsen's Talent Acquisition and internal Executive Search function. The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will conduct best-in-class research, sourcing, and screening to provide insights to gain competitive market intelligence that equips the Talent Acquisition team. The successful candidate will be skilled in all sourcing methodologies.
S/he will collaborate with the Global Talent Acquisition team to execute a range of planned recruitment strategies to meet a high volume of diverse requirements across the enterprise. S/he will be a partner to the TA team by providing relevant talent market insights and innovative sourcing strategies to meet dynamic requisition needs. This individual will cultivate a sense of community to increase talent acquisition collaboration and performance; s/he will actively partner and collaborate with recruiters and human resources teams.
This individual will be a hands-on team member who will collaborate to operate in a data-driven recruiting organization that provides relevant analytics for talent acquisition and process excellence. S/he will also support employer initiatives to ensure a consistent representation of Ipsen and to drive a world-class candidate experience. S/he will be responsible for continuous process improvement in customer experience, program effectiveness, and team productivity. This role reports to the Sr. Director NA Talent Acquisition and Operations.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Executive Search to deeply understand the requirements of open roles, the functions and the ways in which each role fits into the broader organization
- Research and identify prospective talent to provide a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for critical searches
- Partner with Recruiters to prepare for kick-off meetings, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present candidates
- Analyze the effectiveness of sourcing efforts through data analysis and reporting, including preparing search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports continuously improving the usage of tools and information to help drive the business
- Develop and maintain talent mapping for relevant functional areas
- Analyze industry trends, competitors, therapeutics areas, etc.
- Ownership of candidate outreach sent on behalf of TA team members for search execution
- CRM and database management
- Stay abreast of all biotech/pharma industry news and trends
- Screen potential candidates to create a short list to provide to Hiring Managers
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related discipline
- 8+ years of Talent Acquisition experience with a passion for Sourcing
- Experience working in a matrixed global environment
- Experience developing executive level profiles
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, Boolean Searches, Clinical Trial Searches through the FDA website and other social media and AI search methods
- Interest in finding strategic and creative ways to source and find top talent
- Experience working with large complex organizations during periods of growth and change
- Experience executing programs to develop and maintain a robust pool of talent
- Experience in operating with minimal direction in a dynamic environment
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships through establishing trust and credibility with colleagues and candidates
- Demonstrated track record of excellent decision-making abilities; ability to make decisions logically, methodically, and quickly (as appropriate)
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of how strategic talent acquisition impacts the business
- Bold and courageous with an ability to understand cultural and political nuance
- Able to work within a matrix environment with proven track record of effectively influencing and navigating across organizational and geographical boundaries and building relationships that produce results
- Ability to identify ongoing and anticipate upcoming needs of the organization and take steps to identify candidates before positions are needed or created
- Ability to overcome obstacles both internal and external to the company in pursuit of the right talent at the right time
- Capacity for meeting challenges with resilience and perseverance in reaching the goal
- Ability to work with ambiguity on job specifications to drive rigor and forward momentum in the absence of full information by performing own research and diligence
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility, to influence and build trust
- Passion for the patient and drive for results orientation
- Essential Functions - Physical Position Requirements: Machines and/or Equipment Used
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment (personal computer, photocopy machine, fax machine, etc.)
- Ability to work on a computer up to 7 hours a day. Close vision required for computer usage
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally stand and walk.
- Regularly required to use hands to operate computer and other office equipment
- +/-25% Travel will be required
IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.","datePosted":"2020-06-19T00:00:00.000Z