LATAM Commercial Early Career Program
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
As a Latin America Commercial Early Career Program member, you'll participate in a new, full-time rotational program supporting our Latin America affiliate. This program helps develop high potential MBA talent for future commercial and management positions. By rotating through a variety of Latin America commercial roles across AbbVie over two years and three rotations, the program addresses the business needs of today while helping to grow experienced, well-rounded management talent for tomorrow. You will also get experience by working cross functionally in a matrix environment, building your business acumen, and participating in key training sessions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Market access planning and execution
• Infield Team planning and execution
• Training program development
• Creation of a patient support program for new products
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated leadership potential
• Strong track record of accomplishments
• Prior work experience in business or sales
• Completion of a Master's of Business Administration, preferably with an emphasis on marketing or general management
• Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA = 3.0/4.0
• Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Eligible to work in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico or Puerto Rico on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
• Geographic mobility, interested in a career in Latin America
Assignment opportunities are in the following cities:
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Bogota, Colombia
• DF, Mexico
• Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
To be considered, applicants must apply to the Latin America Commercial Early Career Program posting at www.abbviecareers.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.