Senior Associate Thousand Oaks Hub - Support Office
The Senior Associate ATO (Thousand Oaks) Hub - Support Office role will report to the Manager of Clinical Supply Chain. Under general supervision, the Senior Associate ATO Hub - Support Office will support business processes related to the ATO Transportation Hub - Support Office and process improvements with minimum supervision. They will act as a team lead or member in cross functional projects. They will provide appropriate and accurate information and analysis for effective decision making in the ATO Transportation Hub. They will also manage and oversee Compliance related activities and develop strategic and tactical processes that increase the Corporate Transportation value proposition with minimum management direction.
- Execute business processes related to the ATO Transportation Hub - Support Office (i.e. process STOs and IRT generated SOs) with minimum supervision
- Manage outbound distribution schedule
- Execute processes related to outbound distribution including booking couriers, managing and reordering shipping supplies and creating return documentation for reusable shipping solutions
- Track distribution Budget
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators and metrics for area management
- Develop and maintain Amgen training materials related to the ATO Transportation Hub - Support Office
- Develop and maintain applicable Standard Operating Procedures, Forms, and/or Business documents
- Provide training to new staff
- Represent ATO Transportation Hub - Support Office by leading and/or facilitating cross-functional team meetings to develop and implement business solutions which optimize processes
- Provide support for/Own Class 1 Deviations/CAPAs, root cause assessments, and change control records
Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of Scientific, Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations experience.
Associate's degree and 6 years of Scientific, Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations experience.
High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Scientific, Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations experience.
- Ability to learn new tasks, functions and responsibilities quickly
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Analytical reasoning and creative problem-solving ability to conceive the solutions of tomorrow
- Effective communication and command skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Good negotiation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated skill to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities simultaneously in a fluid environment with time pressures
- General understanding of regulatory guidelines impacting supply (i.e. GxP, SOX)
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of clinical study conduct
- Ability to operate in a team or matrixed environment
- Advanced skills using Amgen systems such as SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, CDOCS, QMTS and data visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire)
- CMIS PMP certification and/or CPIM certification
- Excellence in working with MS Office
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.