PGS Rotational Associate
Pfizer's G lobal S upply University Talent Program is looking for talented professionals to join our Manufacturing Site rotational program . It's a two - year entry-level program designed to provide recent graduates accelerated training through real world, hands-on experience associated with roles and projects needed to support the business while promoting personal and professional growth for participant s . These full-time roles cross over all facets of our business including operations, engineering, quality, supply chain and logistics. Individuals selected for these roles will join o ur team s in the following locations: McPherson, KS, Kalamazoo, MI, Rocky Mount, NC, St. Louis, MO.
- Perform challenging, demanding and diverse assignments respective to the role and assigned area(s), de liver ing on key goals and objectives for the site while contribu ting t o the overall success of the company.
- Partner with site colleagues in troubleshooting and validating equipment and manufacturing processes, identifying and implementing process/product improvement alternatives, managing PM and calibration processes, and writing and/or verifying specifications for raw materials and manufacturing supplies.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to deliver site objectives on time.
- Interact directly with site personnel in resolving production problems. Assist in bringing new products to production.
- Pa rticipat e in site meetings and present as required to other Pfizer colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, Biomedical Engineering) or Life Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology) preferred
- Strong academic performance (minimum 3.2 GPA preferred)
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience preferred
- Strong team skills with demonstrated leadership ability
- Passion for learning and pursuing a career in the health care industry
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation and initiative
- Ability to work in a high-paced team environment
Other Job Details:
Last day to apply: November 11th 2020
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.