Scientist and Associate Scientist
Mammalian cell culture scientist
RemeGen Biosciences, Inc
South San Francisco, CA
Level: Scientist and Associate Scientist
RemeGen Biosciences is a biopharmaceutical company, focusing on the discovery and development of innovative biologics for the treatment of cancers, autoimmune and ophthalmic diseases, based in South San Francisco, California, and Rockville, Maryland. By leveraging our deep insights into oncology and immunology, advanced protein engineering/design technologies, and extensive knowledge in clinical development, our vision is to uncover the novel therapeutic targets and develop the best-in-class and first-in-class biotherapeutics for the patients with significant unmet medical needs. RemeGen Bioscience is a wholly owned subsidiary of RemeGen, a global pharmaceutic company specialized in autoimmune, oncology and ophthalmic diseases.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced talent to join our mammalian cell culture group in our South San Francisco office. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team to develop novel therapeutic molecules including antibody and multi-specificity modality. The desired candidate will be working both independently and with cross-function teams.
- Scientific and technical expertise in transient and stable mammalian cell expression.
- Maintain a detailed and well-organized record of experiments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player committed to success and getting the job done well in a highly dynamic environment.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Participate in team initiatives and always remain open to learning new skills.
- BS/MS/Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, or related fields. 3+ years relevant experience in industry or academic setting. The title will be commensurate with work experience and qualification.
- Strong knowledge and experience of expression strategies for antibodies, proteins, and bispecific complex molecules.
- Extensive experience with mammalian suspension cell culture, such as HEK293 and CHO cells.
- Expertise in cell line development and optimization.
- Proficiency in molecular cloning, cell assay and biochemical analysis.
- Experience with Wave Bioreactor is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and make contributions to multiple projects.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, strong communication and interpersonal skills.