Director, Medical Affairs US Oncology/Cell Therapy
• Position: Director, Medical Affairs US
• Therapy Area(s): Oncology/Cell Therapy
• Company: Medium scale biopharmaceutical
• Location: California – Los Angeles
• Type: Permanent, full-time
• Salary/Compensation: competitive /market value
• Ref: OM21428
An emerging biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies centred upon CAR and T cell receptor engineered therapies.
The Director, Medical Affairs role is a senior leadership level position, in a fast-paced exuberant environment, with the objective of developing unique therapies for commercialization. You will provide local medical expertise input into Product Development for Cell Therapy.
• Work with the Executive Director on the early development on a variety of projects, with initiative and autonomous thought in the further development of specific projects.
• Provide strategic direction and vision, and represent the Medical Affairs function on cross-functional teams.
• Support the expansion of complex clinical data through clinical trials, giving real world evidence generation and performing investigator studies.
• Keep contact and regularly communicate with the external medical community to remain up-to-date of issues in the field and to deliver medical support and direction to them.
• Work together on a collaborative basis with, the management, clinical and commercial teams in a variety of areas that include strategic and tactical planning.
• Work directly, collaborating with the Executive Director on the early stage development of a diverse selection of projects, whilst providing independent thought and inventiveness in the further development of specific projects.
• An MD, PhD or PharmD
• Strong experience within a scientific environment practicing a cross collaboration role with recent experience in Oncology or Cell Therapy, as well as several years' of experience across the industry.
• Ability to showcase strategic and tactical planning including organization, prioritization and resource management.
• Ability to travel to domestic and international conferences, which will include occasional weekend travel.
• Must be able to work within a team environment.
HOW TO APPLY
• Please send an email, with a copy of your CV attached to Oliver Morkel (email@example.com)
• In your email, please include the job reference number OM21428