Senior Medical Director, Clinical Development
• Position: Senior Medical Director, Clinical Development
• Therapy Area(s): Oncology, Cell Therapy
• Company: Medium Sized Biotechnology
• Location: North Carolina, USA
• Type: Permanent, full-time
• Salary/Compensation: Competitive / Market Value
• Ref: OMOM42076
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a medical expert that seeks to make an impact. This medium sized biotech seeks to empower not only its employees, but their patients as well.
If successful, you will be developing and evaluating the Company's current Oncology and Cell therapy landscape, building new strategies and developing relationships with key opinion leaders and leading the science strategy for its novel drug development programs.
• Leading the clinical development strategy and be responsible for the translational medicine effort within the company.
• Collaborating with the internal research team to integrate translational research into development and clinical strategies.
• Developing and maintain relationships with opinion leaders and Principal Investigators.
• Being responsible for the clinical content of all clinical and regulatory documents.
• Organizing and presenting at clinical advisory boards.
• Supporting business development process by providing medical expertise for licensing, partnerships and acquisition negotiations.
• When needed, travelling nationally and internationally.
• Medical Doctor (MD)
o Preferably with research experience or PhD, with expertise within Oncology and/or Cell Therapy.
• Clinical experience in stem cell transplantation within academia, pharma and/or biotech, as well as extensive experience of drug development and clinical research:
o Phase I and Phase II studies are preferred.
o Extremely strong academic record with quality peer-reviewed publications that show research productivity and the ability to perform excellent research in stem cell biology/transplantation and/or gene therapy.
• Excellent communicator – verbal and written as well as in presentations
• Please send a copy of your CV to Oliver Morkel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• In your email, please attach a copy of you CV and include the job Ref: OMOM42076