Diversity Recruitment Lead
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
You're inspired by making a difference; Curious about talent trends and passionate about attracting & connecting with the world's best, diverse talent. At your core you are a recruitment subject matter expert who strives to deliver best in class candidate experiences while uncovering diverse talent through traditional and new and innovative practices. Most importantly, advancing AbbVie's diversity recruitment strategy is a goal you're ready to take on
We are looking for a driven Diversity Recruitment Lead who will be responsible for activating the operationalization of AbbVie's diversity recruitment strategy and will partner with recruiters and business stakeholders to provide support and guidance on both proactive and immediate diversity recruitment demands. We are looking for someone with deep experience in the diversity recruitment realm from strategic attraction and engagement to hire and someone who is ready and willing to "roll up their sleeves" to make an impact.
- Lead diversity recruitment priorities with a data driven mindset, in partnership with BHR and the business to achieve talent objectives
- Ideate and deliver multiple sourcing channels to build diverse talent pipelines and execute on referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Consistently conduct and report out on market research continuously creating awareness of existing and new trends around diversity recruitment ensuring ABBV trailblazes in this space
- Manage partnerships with conferences, professional organizations, and external vendors to advance our diversity recruitment strategy and increase return on investment through these partnerships
- Monitor & analyze data consistently providing meaningful insights to inform strategies
- Build, maintain and socialize functional diversity pipelines utilizing candidate CRM and enable recruiters to leverage pipelines
- Serve as a knowledgeable, trusted advisor to our campus and corporate recruiters, hiring managers, HR leaders and business leaders
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups to plan and execute diversity recruitment events and programs internally
- BA/BS degree with a minimum 7 years in Talent Acquisition, Diversity Recruitment
- Proven experience developing strategies based on research and data with a results-oriented mindset
- Proven project management skills from charter creation through measurement of results and ROI
- Successfully proven relationship management and influencing skills
- Deep expertise in diversity recruitment inclusive of strong conference management experience and proven results
- Ability to perform work independently and achieve results on own initiative as well as be able to work in cross-functional teams, collaboratively
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and fact-finding abilities
- Travel is required
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.