PACT Pharma is an exciting, well-funded clinical-stage company developing personalized adoptive T cell therapies for the eradication of solid tumors. Our private designer T cells are created by analyzing a patient’s individual tumor and engineering T cells to kill that specific tumor.
If you desire a stimulating fast-paced environment, working with intelligent people who are making an impact in cancer, you will want to join the PACT Pharma team. We are a rapidly expanding, innovative, and collaborative workforce working towards one main goal, eradicating cancer!
We are in the San Francisco bay area, the heart of the world’s premier biotechnology research hub. PACT Pharma offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including participation in the aggressive growth of the company in the form of stock option grants.
We are currently recruiting for a Director, Manufacturing who will report to the SVP, Manufacturing, and continue advancing PACT’s cutting edge engineered cell product. This will be a unique opportunity to see your ideas rapidly translate into the clinic and impact patient lives.
We are seeking a highly experienced manufacturing leader who will be responsible for supporting and leading, within the group, the company’s manufacturing strategy and drive critical programs to build and expand manufacturing capabilities. This role will work with cross-functional leaders to advance and achieve important manufacturing milestones.
- Lead the Manufacturing team to support the development and implementation of the company’s manufacturing strategies, including manufacturing site expansion and capabilities evaluation
- Establish and monitor manufacturing metrics and leverage data and analytics to make informed decisions and recommendations to the executive management team
- Oversee the manufacturing team for the successful execution of daily operations on the production floor and ensure that all operations meet production needs
- Ensure that the overall safety and compliance with cGMPs are always maintained
- Provide guidance and assist the manufacturing management team on complex deviations and manufacturing related matters
- Lead site issue management and resolution and provide issue escalation to the right level
- Oversee execution of tech transfers into both Cell and Plasmid manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related field with 10+ years of manufacturing or related experience.
- 6+ years of directly related industry experience in GMP manufacturing with direct experience managing a team as well as leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs, or directing the allocation of resources.
- Extensive experience with cGMP's in a manufacturing facility, including Plasmid or Protein Production experience.
- Excellent communications and writing skills with direct experience supporting significant strategy development & implementation.
- Adapting and thriving in a rapidly changing and fast-moving environment.
- Direct experience in a cross-functional business operation or strategic project management role or continuous improvements.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities to engage and motivate, including the ability to mentor and develop highly educated and energized employees to become future leaders and key contributors to PACT’s organization.
PACT Pharma is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.