Sr Analyst, Application Integration
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
The senior analyst, application integration develops, implements and delivers solutions for the enterprise through integration of internal/external applications and vendors. They analyze/document requirements for application integrations, and deliver solutions using our application integration platform. The senior analyst participates in and leads components of system delivery and assures user acceptance. They also identify and investigate operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the implementation of improvements.
- Responsible for delivery of (components of) IT projects via configuration and/or development
- Assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control
- Provides technology consulting support to customers for B2B and application integration
- Analyzes, resolves and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT application integration or development
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with EDI/B2B/Integration Software suite (Mulesoft preferred, but equivalent experience with IBM/Sterling/Dell Boomi/etc accepted)
- Experience translating EDI(X12) documents to SAP IDOC is a plus
- Demonstrated success developing and presenting solutions to complex business situations
- Highly proficient analytical and software skills aimed at data analysis and operational efficiency
- Experience managing Customer relationships at various organizational levels.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.