Senior Service Analyst
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Senior Service Analyst is accountable to improve the business/end user experience with a forward-looking mindset and spirit of continuous improvement. This includes:
- Delivering business value by maximizing financial investment and the sustainability of the application
- Managing through the Managed Service Providers to quality outcomes
- Ensuring alignment with cross functional teams and external parties You must specify a value for this required field
- Demand and release change prioritization with plan build as required. Provides input and feedback into the Change, Release and Deployment processes and schedules ensuring minimal impact and downtime of changes to the business.
- Monitor and Approve Change Records for ACoE Owned Changes. Accountable for Demand Approval - ensures right change, right change type, clear & complete scope/requirements.
- Provide budgetary impact of proposed changes to plan organization and ensure transfer of budget and updates portfolio tracker.
- Accountable for ensuring that the Service Transition processes are fully executed. Approve readiness for support transition and serves as escalation point for any delays in service transition
- Primary point of accountability with fulfillment of Audit Artifact Service Requests. Coordinates with internal compliance team for internal compliance driven audit requests. Monitors MSP execution of Audit process and procedures. Ensures timely and accurate delivery of external compliance driven audit artifacts.
- Evaluates and Approves the Service Providers reported performance trends and the process improvement recommendations to identify areas where preventative maintenance might be performed to improve Applications performance and efficiency. Reviewing ticket patterns and identifying opportunities that were presented by their MSP. Approves SLA exception breaches.
- Responsible for reviewing the service provider Service Level Agreements and participating in any action plans that are required to address any deviations and/or improvement opportunities with the supplier. Helps manage the relationship with vendors to ensure superior service delivery for all application maintenance and support activities.
- Performs summary daily reviews of prior days ticket activity: queue levels, processing efficiency, backlogs, aging levels along with prior day Incidents and adjusts priorities as needed to ensure that ticket processing and the Problem Management engines are performing within expected operational parameter. Acting approver for SLA exception breaches.
- Serves as primary AbbVie contact point and first level of escalation for Incidents and Problems., including activities that require multiple teams to solution. Assists, when needed, with the prioritization and escalation of system recovery issues with Cross-functional, Build and Infrastructure teams.
- Participate P1- P2 MIM bridge and on call rotation. Confirms business impact and approves all system stop/starts and down/ups.
- Bachelor degree
- 4 years of combined experience in Information Technology.
- Proven experience with Application outsourcing and terminology such as Minor Enhancements, ARC's/RRC's, Service Level Management and Vendor Management.
- Prior experience with IT change control methodologies
- Experience executing an existing processes and ability to determine when exceptions to a process should be allowed.
- Master degree
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Knowledge of (could be a platform or a vertical such as Oracle, or Life Sciences Pharmaceutical Research and Development or Financial application technologies, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proven experience with ITIL, specifically Incident and Problem management as well as Continuous Improvement Planning (CIP), Cost Optimization, Demand and Release and Deployment Management.
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- ITIL Intermediate Certification in Service Operations.
- Experience developing and implementing Operating Level Agreements (OLA's).
- Experience with Service Operations in a global, multi-sourced environment
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.