Manager Enterprise Patient Services Analytics
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
The Associate Manager/Manager, Analytics will support the Enterprise Patient Services team within Patient Services.
This person will design, implement, manage, and effectively communicate the relevant analytics for the designated therapeutic area(s) with respect to Patient Services. This individual will establish critical foundational processes into Patient Services including, but not limited to: capacity planning, integrated analytics platform, data visualization and agile analytics capabilities. This individual will have high level interaction with Patient Services Management, Business Technology Solutions (IT), brand partners, and external vendors. Strong program management experience and commitment to interdependent timelines is critical to success.
Areas of focus will include the following teams: Internal MABI teammates, Patient Services Marketing, Patient Services Outreach, and Access & Reimbursement, AbbVie Center of Excellence, Patient Services BTS, Finance, and Brand Marketing teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Evolve capacity planning within Patient Services to integrate with finance and key stakeholders ensuring pull through with stakeholders
- Standardize inputs for patient services team, with a particular focus on patient inflow and outflow modeling
- Manage and grow capability and utilization of PSP Integrated analytics platform
- Activate the data across all business stakeholders, from power users to business users
- Develop detailed requirements for data onboarding and visualization. Also, proactively project manage throughput with detailed timelines
- Navigate a matrix organization for interdependencies to establish goal setting capabilities and ensure smooth operations
- DQM/QC data for analytics use cases. Be the first to identify and highlight data/business trends
- Manage AbbVie patient services KPI framework, own metric definitions and enforce within PSP MABI team the compliance with organizational guidelines
- Manage data requests from cross functional stakeholders, create/manage a process for request visibility
- Identify and address key business issues relative to program performance ensuring that multiple partners / stakeholder perspectives are considered; Integrate and synthesize all available information specific to the issue
- Leverage innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria
- Lead the analytic team, contractors, and external suppliers to increase and enhance the use of advanced modeling and analytic methods and produce results that fully leverage available data and analytics.
- Establish, manage and continuously improve various levels of reporting for program / contract evaluations as well as executive communication
- Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration, Statistics, Economics) required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis. Master's Degree preferred.
- 5-7+ years of experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing data; including use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to collaborate effectively with all corporate functions and senior management
- Analytical reasoning abilities, intellectual curiosity, strong business acumen, and creativity in problem solving
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with/present to (verbally and in writing) all levels of the organization, from Product Managers to Divisional Vice Presidents.
- Command of the following software programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Access). Experience with SAS/SPSS preferred.
- Experience with database analytics SQL/HIVE/IMPALA
- BI tool Experience preferred (Qlik/Tableu etc.)
- Demonstrated project management skills
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.