(Senior) Assistant （高级）助理
To provide full administrative support to the Chief Scientific Officer and research team.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and direct all administrative and operational activities for the CSO and research team;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing active calendars, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, completing expense reports;
- Organize and coordinate key multi-functional meetings, requiring effective communication and interaction with internal and external stakeholders, sometimes in different time zones;
- Provide support on coordination of regular Scientific Advisory Board and ad-hoc advisory meetings, and serve as liaison to these external groups and individuals;
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrity;
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- >5 years administrative experience in pharmaceutical industry or related industries experience in supporting fast paced office environments and meeting planning preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills while exercising tact and diplomacy in working with different cultures and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Experience in supporting/collaborating with cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrated initiative, follow-through, prioritization, and problem-solving ability;
- Energetic, positive "can do" attitude.