Associate Brand Technology Consultant - AEM
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Responsible for managing demand and business priorities related to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) supporting the US Commercial brand teams. Analyzes business processes and provides recommendations on improvements; elicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and makes recommendations typically seeking to leverage new or existing technology components. Translates business requirements into functional requirements; performs data and process modeling; manages change; and leads, coordinates / performs testing, verification, and validation of requirements.
- Works directly with business unit stakeholders to understand specific business processes and business drivers and business strategy across multiple business units; identifies and communicates resulting needs and opportunities for business process improvement that can be enabled via technology.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures. Identifies current and emerging business needs and evaluates alternative technology solutions using standard information systems methodologies and best practices.
- Investigates and understands capabilities of existing systems and technologies already in use across the business units, and similar and interconnected business areas in AbbVie, and investigates available technologies applied to this business area in industry; Identifies information required to support the business strategy and leads the development of appropriate information management strategies, developing them as an integrated part of the business strategy.
- Proactively seeks out business opportunities for the application of new or existing technology capabilities with business leads, providing them with comprehensive analyses and insights to help them discover strategic use of technology products and services.
- As a specialist, has accountability and responsibility for a technology capability that is widely used across different business units, including technical, financial and quality aspects. Establishes organizational objectives and takes accountability for actions and decisions working with cross-functional teams. Responsible to deliver successful business outcomes related to this capability.
- As a specialist, allies with other BTOs to remain current on project status, manage overall portfolio and informs business of progress, conversely, keeps IT managers aware of issues, risks and resolves conflicts. Identifies the impact of any relevant internal or external regulations on the organization's use of information.
- As a specialist, evaluates business requirements and translates them into capability requirements, and provides accurate proposals to business - scope, cost and schedule.
- As a specialist, manages integration activities with other BTOs to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. Brokers services within IT on behalf of the business; coordinates portfolio of solutions and identifies interdependencies.
- As a specialist, interfaces with IT capability teams and influences by providing suggestions for future capability direction and enhancements that would benefit the supporting businesses with their strategies and roadmap.
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other BTOs to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. Manages relationships between clients involved and BTOs to assure effective communication between the groups is occurring. Brokers services within BTS on behalf of customers; coordinates portfolio of solutions and identifies interdependencies.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) application experience.
- Adobe Analytics application experience is a plus.
- Exercises latitude in the approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrates experience in small to medium Project management, business analysis, demand management and technical capability management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business teams on topics related to decisioning platforms, solutions, etc.
- Experience dealing with and managing cross-team relationships between, IT, IT suppliers, Marketing, Marketing Agencies, and other supporting business teams.
- Strong organizational capabilities with ability to self-manage time and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effectively communicating technical expertise, guidance, and architectural best practices to business users and development team on topics related to AEM and relevant systems, tools, etc.
- Ability to develop effective and compelling visualizations of key business and technology concepts.
- Knowledge of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Systems
- PMP Certification
- Masters in Information Systems
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.