Developing curative genome editing treatments that can positively transform the lives of people living with severe and life-threatening diseases.
At Intellia, we are committed to solving the complex challenges of making CRISPR/Cas9-based medicines a reality for patients suffering from genetic diseases and to create novel engineered cell therapies for immuno-oncological and autoimmune diseases.
Support formulation efforts including process optimization, scale-up, and characterization. Asses process robustness of every unit operation in current process. Design, oversee and execute experiments to find process improvements. Use knowledge of fluid dynamics and mechanical engineering skills to determine how to properly set up complex fluid delivery system. Knowledge of Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) principles for purification of lipid nanoparticles (LNP). Use biophysical tools such as Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) for particle size measurements, Static Light Scattering (SLS) for molar mass determination, Assymetric-Flow Field Flow Fracitonation Multi-Angle Light Scattering (AF4-MALS) for separation and analysis of complex particle based systems. Small Angle X-Ray scattering (SAX) for probing internal structure of nanoparticles. Provide high quality, well characterized material for in vitro and in vivo evaluation. Conduct experiments independently, and in collaboration with colleagues in support of project goals. Communicate research and development findings with internal and external partners including, but not limited to contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs). Operate and maintain multiple laboratory instruments. Assist in maintaining general laboratory functionality, including lab equipment maintenance and the ordering and receiving of lab supplies. In lab oversight and mentorship of junior employees. Multiple positions available.
Requirements : Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or a directly related field plus five (5) years of biotech, manufacturing, or pharmaceutical experience.
Must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Experience with production of biological formulations at scales sufficient for rodent in vivo work
- Experience with frozen drug products
- Experience with nanoparticles or biologic drug products
- Working with analytical techniques including HPLC and Particle Sizing
- Tangential flow filtration (TFF)
Will accept a Master's degree plus two (2) years of biotech, manufacturing, or pharmaceutical experience.
40 hours per week. Send resume to: Deepankar.Goyal @Intelliatx.com ref. P18.
What Intellia Stands For:
We push boundaries. We are focused on positively disrupting health care treatment of patients with genomic diseases. The values we live by and drivers we look for are:
- One is respect for individuals; our unique qualities and strengths; our own ways to understand, learn and improve. One is our single-minded determination to excel; to succeed together. One is you and us - trusting and counting on every single one of us.
- Explore because we seek new ways to tackle disease. Explore with unbounded minds...free from assumptions, open to ideas. Explore by staying curious, by pushing boundaries, overcoming obstacles. Explore means thinking of new ways.
- Disrupt by thinking courageously...and creating a better future. Disrupt by defying conformity; interrogating the status quo; questioning our momentum. Disrupt with challenging thoughts...with that breed of skepticism that shows you have better solutions.
- Deliver with your focus on the objective and your determination to complete the task. Deliver by advancing relentlessly and by maintaining high standards...even when nobody is watching. Deliver by staying accountable and pulling your weight. Deliver because patients are counting on us to make the promise reality. Get it done.
POSITION: Full-Time, Exempt
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.