Clinical Program Manager
The Clinical Program Manager will be an experienced drug development professional who can manage pre-clinical and clinical programs on a virtual basis. This is a senior management role which will report directly to the CEO. Please do not apply unless you meet all the requirements below.
- Ph.D. and/or MD with expertise in immunology, molecular biology or related field
- Experience managing pre-clinical and clinical programs
- FDA experience including IND filings as well as other regulatory filings and experience
- Experience interacting with big pharma and biotech business development teams as well as scientific teams
- Experience managing IP strategy and IP portfolios in collaboration with outside IP counsel
Additional Desirable Characteristics:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Independent, self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Some travel will be required
- 5+ years relevant experience
To apply, pleas send your resume to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or based on disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.