Senior Manager, Brand Analytics & Forecasting
Ready to join a team committed to developing and commercializing gene therapies for patients and families devastated by rare neurological genetic diseases? Since 2013, Novartis Gene Therapies (formerly AveXis) has had one focus: bringing change to those devastated by genetic diseases.
The Novartis Gene Therapies culture embraces this mission. As a compassionate and dedicated team, we are enthusiastic about the science behind our work and finding answers to difficult questions. We are dedicated to communities affected by rare diseases, and these patients and families are the motivation for everything we do.
We have built a team with exceptional depth of experience, unified by a common vision; to develop gene therapies with the potential to positively impact the lives of the patients and families devastated by rare and life-threatening neurological genetic diseases. Though we are proud of what we have achieved to date, we remain relentlessly focused on making that vision a reality.
The Senior Manager, Brand Analytics & Forecast is responsible for inline product worldwide forecast, and brand analytics through secondary data, primary data to ensure the successful launch and growth of ZOLGENSMA as well as future products and business opportunities. This role provides strategic direction and decision support for Senior Leadership on market trends, product performance, inline product forecast and plays a key role for business forecast and analysis.
- Develop and maintain commercial forecasts for Zolgensma worldwide markets
- Lead the Sales & Planning Operation processing cross finance, supply chain and manufactory functions
- Design and execute in-depth data analytics projects and market research to support forecasting needs include patient longitudinal data.
- Work with local market to develop ZOLGENSMA global forecasting
- Assess competitive landscape and advise on adjustment in forecast when needed.
- Conduct brand ad hoc analysis to monitor brand performance
- Maintain industry awareness regarding market trends, competition, and product acceptance affecting the functional area.
- Instill a culture of ethics and integrity and ensures compliance with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Other Related duties as assigned.
- B.S. in mathematics, statistics, or other analytics-related degree.
- 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical commercial data, forecasting and analytics.
- Market research experience.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical data sources and their application to support business decisions. Experience utilizing limited/ sub-optimal data to gain insights in specialty pharmaceutical
- products or orphan/ rare diseases.
- Ability to combine primary data sources and secondary market research insights to
- support sales and marketing strategies and forecasting.
- Demonstrated business acumen, proven ability in translating ideas into concepts,
- gaining budget and delivering results on budget and on time.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong PC and software skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional organizational, time, and task management skills. Ability to prioritize critical
- tasks and maintain high degree of accuracy amid competing deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively in a global, matrix organization.
- Entrepreneurial, decisive, and have the tenacity to "make things happen."
- Strong interpersonal skills and persuasiveness.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Travel 5-10%.
The level of this position will be based on the final candidate's qualifications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Novartis Gene Therapies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.