Associate Manager, SharePoint Developer and Project Associate
The Global Development Systems Associate Manager - SharePoint Developer and Project Associate contributes on SharePoint projects as a Developer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Trainer and Tester and provides day to day SharePoint administrative support. We are looking for an individual with a solid understanding of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online, O365 and related off-the-shelf software products. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs business domain.
In this role on a typical day you might:
- Work on SharePoint initiatives in development, business analysis, project management, training and testing.
- Work with end users in understanding business needs and designing creative solutions.
- Perform SharePoint administration functions and collaborate with IT on day-to-day support.
- Build standard methodologies in the support of systems, by producing and/or providing input to work instructions, operating manuals etc.
- Provide technical consultation to business users by translating business process/requirements into SharePoint solutions.
- Manage the delivery of SharePoint related solutions end to end.
This role may be for you if you have:
- Experience in implementations, project management, requirements gathering and building SharePoint solutions
- Solid understanding of both SharePoint site administration and site content administration activities
- Strength with SharePoint standard methodologies for out-of-box configurations
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a Bachelors' degree and 7+ years relevant industry experience. Experience in providing SharePoint support. Implementing simple configuration changes in SharePoint based technologies. Hands-on experience desired with some of the following technologies: JQuery, CSOM, REST API, HTML, CSS, C# .NET.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.