Manager CMC Program Management
We are currently looking to fill a Manager CMC Program Management position. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Manager uses sophisticated program management knowledge within the drug development industry to plan and own the progress of assigned CMC projects/programs of moderate to advanced scope. The manager may supervise a small group of direct reports, or focus may solely be on managing a team.
As a Manager CMC Program Management, a typical day might include the following:
- Utilizing program management standard methodologies to ensure programs meet scope, budget, and timeline while ensuring quality.
- Ensuring alignment of multiple interrelated projects with overall program strategy while identifying and anticipating CMC-related risks/constraints to timing and resources.
- Developing strategic program vision, independently engaging cross-functionally and consistently representing sophisticated CMC strategies with minimal guidance.
- Consistently engaging senior management to drive strategy across and up through the organization.
- Mediating and resolving complex issues, while maintaining what's best for the program and the CMC team. Working with team to obtain consensus for coordinated CMC strategy.
- Translating broad scope and ambiguous requests into meaningful steps for the team.
- Using technical expertise to influence and translate information to non-technical audiences
- "Connecting the dots" across the organization and using organizational agility, e.g. knows who to go to for what.
- Mentoring and managing team members through influence rather than direct authority while ensuring delegation to appropriate team members based on expertise.
- Facilitating and leading communication between global functional areas and corporate partners, including presentations for management and joint collaboration meetings.
- Proactively and respectfully identifying and resolving individual and team performance issues.
- "Preventing fires" by identifying potential program risk and mitigating as appropriate.
- Developing tools and mechanisms for monitoring progress and driving effective out of the box problem solving with cross-functional teams and area managers.
- Ensuring workload is prioritized and allocated among the team.
This role might be for you if:
- Possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels both within and outside the company to establish credibility with professionals on the CMC program teams.
- Are able to actively promote constructive interactions among team members in order to address difficult situations.
- Excel at resolving and mitigating conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure.
- Enjoy balancing multiple CMC projects and priorities with outstanding organizational and time management skills (both CMC project and self).
- Consistently maintain integrity and honesty at all times.
- Continuously seek to improve processes for improved performance.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor's degree in related field and 7+ years of industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience; 3+ years of related program management experience for the Associate Manager level. Manager level Requires a Bachelor's degree in related field and 8+ years of industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience; 5+ years of related program management experience. At the Senior Manager level the role requires a Bachelor's degree in related field and 10+ years of industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience; 6+ years of related program management experience. A PMP certification or MBA is a plus. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.