Director, CAR T Program Management Lead - Worldwide Hematology
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Director, Ex-US CAR T Program Management Lead, Worldwide Hematology
The Director, CAR T Program Management Lead will play a key role in the ex-US CAR T commercial operations and act as a key member of the Worldwide Hematology CAR T Franchise team. This role will have primary responsibility for ensuring successful ex-US commercial operations readiness and launch planning across the CAR T franchise. Responsibilities include developing, managing and tracking integrated launch plans and timelines, and leading implementation planning with local markets. Additionally, this role will be crucial in driving CAR T franchise and brand team communication, collaboration, and decision making, as well as identifying and communicating risks and mitigation strategies relating to successful launches ex-US.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead global commercial launch planning, ensuring aligned commercial input to launch planning and execution
- Support the successful launch of new assets and indications, including the development and roll-out of comprehensive launch plans at the local level
- Partner with markets to execute and track launch readiness activities and provide oversight for the development of best-in-class CAR T site services and patient operations
- Organize efficient review and approval of materials in accordance with regulatory, medical and legal requirements
- Collaborate with forecasting, market research and competitive intelligence to identify actionable insights and opportunities
- Track implementation (KPIs) and success, identify risks and mitigation strategies, and implements rapid corrective activities if needed
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders across commercial, medical, market access, supply chain, and manufacturing
- BA/BS required; MBA/graduate degree preferred
- 10+ years broad industry experience in commercial operations and launch planning / execution
- Experience within hematology/CAR T is a plus
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.