Sr Human Factors Engineer
We are currently looking to fill a Sr Human Factors Engineer position. This position will focus on human factors evaluation of delivery systems, ensuring that assigned devices, labeling, and packaging are crafted to be safe and effective for use by intended users.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Developing human factors (HF) engineering strategies and leading HF activities on drug-device combination product program teams, including ethnography, requirements definition research, use-related risk analysis, formative usability studies, and summative usability studies
• Authoring, reviewing, and editing study protocols and reports, research summaries, usability requirements, and design control documentation
• Performing task analysis, usability-related risk analyses, interface evaluations, and provide design recommendations
• Conducting user inquiries, user studies, data gathering, and data analysis
This role might be for you if you:
• Enjoy collaborating with an internal multi-functional design team and external vendors as needed
• Can work with other HF team members to develop and implement HF process improvements
• Have solid understanding of: FDA Human Factors Guidance, Design Controls, HE75, and ISO 62366
• You continuously seek to improve processes for improved performance
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Human Factors specific Psychology degree or another relevant engineering field with 2+ years of related experience for Engineer level, 5+ years for Senior level. May substitute proven experience for education requirement. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.