Senior Research Associate - In Vivo Pharmacology
- Lead the responsibilities for rodent in vivo studies to advance our lead research and development programs
- Perform test agent administration (IV, IP, SQ), blood sampling (RO, IC, sub-mandibular and tail vein), tumor measurement by calipers, tissue harvesting, data recording, analysis and reporting
- Manage sample storage and analyses
- Design, execute, and summarize studies using good documentation practices and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Effectively collaborate with a fully integrated team to facilitate the success of projects
- Occasional weekend work may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacology, animal science, or related discipline with 5+ years’ experience
- Highly organized with good record keeping
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build open and collaborative relationships and work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in solid in vivo techniques
- Experience with platform establishment and running
- Experience working with xenograft models of oncology and experience with IVIS/Imaging are highly desired, but not required
- AALAS certification or certified veterinary professional is a plus.