Engineer I/II, (MS&T Technical Services) Fill Finish Expansion - Day Shift
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The incumbent will be a member of the Manufacturing Sciences & Technology (MS&T) team the Fill-Finish Expansion project. The MS&T function provides strategic technical direction to manufacturing organizations to achieve supply targets and maximize capacity. Provides technical expertise related to the process, equipment, and business systems that drive strategic improvements within the Fill-Finish manufacturing expansion.
Work Hours: 8am- 5pm
Schedule: Mon- Friday
Level of role will be based on experience
- Primary point of contact for technical and operational equipment/process issues.
- Troubleshoot and investigate equipment problems in the manufacturing facility,
- coordinating with appropriate teams to resolve issues and prevent reoccurrence.
- Provide technical information, training, and coaching for process-related matters within
- production to maximize process. Maintain ownership of investigation of minor deviations, select major deviations
- Maintain knowledge on the relationship between the process, the equipment, and
- Ensure that equipment works to its specification and capacity.
- Supervise and execute technical trials/ engineering run protocols and ad-hoc samples.
- Author/improve existing SOPs, and Work Instructions to improve processes
- Provide Hyper-care coordination and implementation for equipment upgrades or PPQ
- Create/Execute work orders, and ensure spare part quantities are appropriate.
- Participates in Shift Change and hand off for all critical functions.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent in related field, or equivalent vocational or technical education
- Minimum of 1 year of experience preferred.
- Experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA) and working in clean room environments is preferred
- Strong Knowledge of engineering, equipment, and automation.
- Strong mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment is required.
- High attention to detail in order to solve a range of routine and non-routine problems.
- Proven organization, presentation, and time management skills a must.