Pharmaceutical Development Technician
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Adheres to the established manufacturing schedule for all assigned batches from start to completion.
- Assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical oral dosage products for use in clinical studies.
- Follows all written procedures, SOPs, cGMP regulations and safety requirements during manufacturing.
- Carries out operations with strict adherence to cGMP and OSHA requirements.
- Participates in all manufacturing activities of assigned batches and completes all required documentation.
- Performs equipment setup, batch execution including completion of associated batch documentation and equipment logs and equipment cleaning.
- Enters data into computer terminals when required.
- Two-year Associate Degree in Science related to pharmaceutical development or equivalent.
- Proficiency in use of computer programs/systems is essential.
- Technicians must maintain their skills and knowledge current with advances in the field of pharmaceutical development.
- Incumbents may attend internal or external training courses as approved by management.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.