Associate Director, Worldwide Medical- Dermatology
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science.In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Associate Director, Dermatology, Worldwide Medical
In BMS Worldwide Medical, you will have the ability to impact the lives of patients by developing and ensuring the safe and appropriate use of our medicines. Worldwide Medical plays a unique role in unlocking the full potential of our scientific and medical innovation by bridging clinical development with clinical practice.
Within a specific therapeutic area of Dermatology:
- Provides scientific and clinical input into the development of disease strategy, the development of marketed and/or early compounds and into the commercial organizations
- Contributes to the Medical Plan development and execution
- Provides strategic insight into launch activities planning, and executes pre-launch, peri-launch and post-launch tactics
- Provide input into development strategy including the non-registrational data generation plan (Phase IV), as applicable
- Provides expertise in feasibility and protocol development (Phase IV)
- Partners and collaborates with the WW Commercial to integrate a medical perspective into the commercialization process
- Identifies and seeks input from thought leaders (TLs) on emerging science in drug and biomarker research, disease knowledge and design of clinical protocol and programs
- Develops Thought leader engagement plan
- Drives investigator sponsored research review
- Connects to thought leaders and external environment to identify and translate medical insights.
- Provides knowledge transfer from HQ to the regions/markets.
- Partners in the development of health outcomes and access strategy.
- Partners with the Publications/Content team to develop and review key content for congresses, manuscripts, FAQs and medical standard response letters
- Provides data dissemination via data rollout plans and training
- Provide medical review of asset content to align with overall strategy.
- Provide Medical input/perspective at key forums.
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) and 4+ years in specific therapeutic areas of interest: Dermatology-Psoriasis
- Relevant industry experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development.
- Experience in a customer-facing role with thought leaders and key customers preferred.
- Experience working in a cross functional team including market-based medical colleagues and clinical, marketing, access and health outcomes.
Highly organized and motivated individual possessing excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.