Manager, Strategic Analysis
The Manager, Strategic Analysis will be responsible for formulating and articulating insights about unmet medical needs and the external landscape to help inform key research, clinical development and commercialization decisions for the Immunology & Inflammatory therapeutic focus area. You will have input on assets spanning the I&I portfolio, and in partnership with senior leaders, will influence strategic alignment around key development decisions including: advancing the development of assets, indication selection, clinical trial design, and regulatory path. This high visibility role requires strong communication skills and the ability to distill complex insights to senior leaders throughout the organization, including the executive team. At Regeneron, you will be an important member of an innovative team where your contributions will help drive the success of the company.
As a Manager in Strategic Analysis, a typical day might include the following:
• Assessing and analyzing aspects of the market landscape, monitoring changes and predicting trends in market dynamics and competition
• Consciously staying on top of trends in Immunology & Inflammation to keep leaders and development teams informed of key market developments
• Communicating the impact of competitor developments to senior management, the Board of Directors, product teams, and investor relations
• Playing an active role on clinical development and commercial teams, informing key trial design and strategic decisions
• Working closely with internal constituents in research and development to ensure development decisions integrate insights from the competitive landscape
• Attending medical conferences, monitoring investor events and leading team meetings to communicate findings
This role might be for you if:
• You have a passion for science and patient impact
• You have curiosity and desire to learn
• You have experience conducting competitive intelligence analyses
• You can navigate ambiguity in a fast-pace environment and define priorities based on business/group/external context
• You have strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
• You are a strong collaborator with clear and effective communication skills in all types of group settings
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess an advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD) and minimum of 2 years of proven professional experience. Relevant knowledge and experience in consulting, Wall Street analyst, market research, and/or competitive intelligence. Proven competence in conducting complex analyses with clinical and scientific data, collaborating with stakeholders, and crafting clear & succinct communications and presentations. Previous work in a fast-paced environment requiring daily flexibility and continuous multi-tasking and ability to operate with a results-oriented approach.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.