Associate Director, Field Enablement
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
The Associate Director, Field Enablement will serve as a unifying link between commercial needs and technical solutions, helping to deliver platforms, tools, processes and procedures that align with field force goals and objectives. This position will partner and collaborate cross-functionality to help establish our vision and business strategy for the use of technology to drive the effectiveness of field teams across the enterprise. This role will uncover and define business opportunities and challenges translating them into actionable technical solutions advancing the field's ability to easily inform, educate and engage target audiences.
- In partnership with the director, and in collaboration with commercial, sales and IT, help establish and rollout the field enablement program across Horizon Therapeutics.
- Become a product expert on the existing and future suite of solutions, which enable the field force.
- Act as the point person for intake of new requests from the brands and ensure alignment cross-functional teams on prioritization.
- Ensure solutions are implemented with an enterprise approach and a focus on customer centricity, with the appropriate measurement tracking in place enabling downstream analytics, to support Commercial Operations and Corporate Analytics.
- With a product management mindset help develop a multi-year roadmap for the suite of solutions on the Veeva and Salesforce PARC platforms; drive adoption and develop KPIs to show impact.
- In partnership with IT, and from a business perspective, manage execution of product roadmaps, including epics/feature backlog, and testing; orchestrate rollout of new features in partnership with leadership in field teams to ensure effective understanding and adoption.
- Support the telesales program; improve performance and scale the operation to support growth goals across Horizon's portfolio.
- Collaborate with the director and support the development and execution of strategies related to eDetailing, Telehealth EMR/EHR integrations and other solutions necessary to ensure value is delivered through the implementation of and effective solutions.
- Nurture field enablement innovation; support the director in the identification and incubation of pilots to drive greater or entirely new value for Horizon.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree business or related field. MBA a plus
- 7+ marketing experience required with a preference for relevant healthcare experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience defining business requirements driving marketing technology roadmaps and enhancements
- Technical knowledge of CRM databases and other digital tools enabling pharmaceutical sales
- Experienced product manager, with a track record of successfully managing the life cycle of enterprise solutions plus data management strategies designed to drive commercial performance
- Innovative thinker with the ability to both develop new ideas through collaboration and execute
- Expertise working across multiple projects and managing multiple external vendors
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel, including some overnight and weekend commitments
- Strong planning, project management, communication, and organization skills
- Team-oriented attitude with demonstrated success as a valued colleague within a cross-functional team
- Experienced in managing tactics through the regulatory approval process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.