Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships
Kite is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted virtually and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure the health and safety of our teams.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job
Kite, a Gilead Company, is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel cancer immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient's own immune system to selectively target and kill cancer cells. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
Do you want to make a real difference in the world? Come help us in our quest to cure cancer! Everyone at Kite is grounded by this common goal. Every single day, we seek to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work. Join us in our mission!
Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships (Senior Director, National Accounts)
The Senior Director Corporate Partnerships will be responsible for developing, communicating, and implementing Strategic Business Plans for assigned corporate accounts and expanding corporate relationships with key oncology stakeholders. These stakeholders will consist of C-Suite level (CEO's, CMO's, COO's, medical directors, practice administrators, pharmacists, and other decision makers in assigned accounts.) The Senior Director will be responsible for facilitating introductions to appropriate cross functional colleagues. Collaborate with internal stakeholders, establish corporate relationships with key accounts. Customers include but not limited to Corporate Partners COA, ACCC, AMCP, NCODA, AON, OneOncology, National Pathway Organizations, Integrated Delivery Networks, Health Systems, Hospital and key Community networks. They will collaborate extensively with the Directors of Strategic Partnerships, Payor Market Access Directors, Marketing, Medical, Sales and Field Operations colleagues to remove barriers to product access. The role reports to the Executive Director U.S. Market Access Strategy, Pricing, National Accounts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement market access business plans, strategies for assigned corporate partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Kite including Market Access, Medical, HEOR, Trade, Field Operations, Sales, Finance, and Legal.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews of targeted accounts with cross functional team.
- Manage successful implementation of Marketing Initiatives across assigned accounts.
- Identify partnership opportunities through market research, landscape analysis and customer interactions.
- Utilizes high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices.
- Retains high performers
- Champions continuous improvement, new ideas, and initiatives that drive the business forward
- Develops and maintains relationships with senior level executives at assigned accounts to identify opportunities, develop alliances and ensure customer needs are met.
- Leverages multiple data sources, including market research, advisory boards, and field force inputs to uncover emerging needs and capabilities.
- Develops account specific business plans, implementing marketing programs, and providing quarterly business updates.
- Maintains account profile information and accurately records information on required documents.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Appropriately coaches, council's any direct reports as applicable.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in the sciences, public health, public health policy or business related disciplines.
- Master's Degree or other related advanced degree in Biology or Chemistry field preferred.
- (14+ Years with BS/BA, 12+ Years with MS/MA or MBA)
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant experience in Oncology pharmaceutical marketplace required.
- Experience in Oncology leadership required.
- Experience leading teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of the oncology marketplace including knowledge of companies and key decision makers required.
- Ability to translate key scientific information supporting product, competitors, science and marketplace to a broad range of oncology customers.
- Strong leadership, communications skills, and history of sustained results.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Word. Must be fluent in conversational and written English.
- Must be able to travel extensively as dictated by business need, including overnights and attendance at some night and weekend programs.
- Experience leading account management teams.
- Responsible for hiring, leading, developing 2 direct reports.
- Cross functional collaborations with internal stakeholders.
Kite/Gilead offers competitive compensation and a thorough benefits program.
This position is a field based role.
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com. Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma.
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may email@example.com assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the'EEO is the Law'poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site to apply for this job.