Functional Resource Senior Manager
The Functional Resource Senior Manager (FRSM) partners with Global Development (GD) functional resource liaisons to assess respective function workload and resource information, proactively plan and allocate resources and identify potential resource gaps and propose solutions. We are looking for an FRSM with an in-depth understanding of functional roles, responsibilities and workload and an expertise in utilizing Resource Management (RM) tools and respective dashboards to help plan and manage resource capacity.
In this role a typical day might include:
- Working with cross-functional partners and Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) to verify that study, project, and program assumptions are current and to optimize resource utilization
- Driving adherence to RM processes and the delivery of high-quality resource planning, capacity management, tracking, and forecasting
- Assisting partner functions with capacity management, providing support for annual headcount planning and ensuring data quality for budget re-forecast activities
- Partnering with Central Resource Managers (CRMs) to ensure resource data is current for RM analyses
- Delivering regular and ad-hoc resource reports, including forecasted resource demand, capacity, gap analyses, and FTE planned vs. actuals
- Managing resource capacity, allocation and forecast data for applicable partner functions, ensuring accurate reflection in RM systems / tools
- Identifying and communicating resource related gaps, issues and risks to partner functions based on analysis of resource data
- Training partner colleagues on the resource management systems/tools and their utilization
This role might be for you if you have:
- Experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical/CRO industries, including but not limited to GD functional areas which may also include finance
- Experience implementing RM processes, tools and Dashboards (e.g. Planisware, Insights, Power BI; Qlik) in a Global Development Environment
- Collaborated with business partners and deliver, maintain and update RM processes, guidelines, and templates as we ensure business needs are addressed
- Understanding how CROs and ancillary vendors utilize resourcing algorithms to support analyses regarding resourcing at the functional level, role level, and by activity
- Demonstrated initiative as well as the abilities and behaviors to drive business forward and achieves results by proactively engaging with partners across functions
- Agility in managing a limited supply of resources against constantly evolving portfolio in an environment of ambiguity
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a Bachelors' degree with 8+ years, or a Masters' degree with 5+ years, of resource planning, or relevant, experience. Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to build relationships internally and externally. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Resource Management Tools / Systems. The ability to manage multiple tasks with confidence and prioritize and coordinate workload across multiple functions. Up to 25% travel may be required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.