Quality Control Chemist
Quality Control Chemist Opportunity at Nanosyn, Inc.
Nanosyn is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), offering end-to-end development and manufacturing services to pharmaceutical clients worldwide. We serve our clients through our facilities located in Santa Clara, Santa Rosa and Hayward, CA. We offer a comprehensive range of services including drug discovery solutions, process chemistry and pharmaceutical development, clinical trial manufacturing, commercial supply of APIs and finished dosage forms. Our capability as an integrated service provider & experience with various technologies enables us to serve our pharmaceutical clients worldwide. For more details about our company, please visit www.nanosyn.com
Summary/Purpose of Job: To perform Quality Control operations and to evaluate the quality of products through testing, and to support Quality Unit activities.
- Performing QC testing and/or release of cGMP materials (for example, advanced Intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) in accordance to cGMP requirements
- Maintenance of Quality Control related documentation (QC SOPs and methods, test methods, analytical validation and/or qualification, reference standard qualification, and stability studies)
- Ensuring that the QC laboratory is functional and equipped with equipment/utensils and test materials as needed
- Qualification and calibration of analytical equipment and/or approval of calibration results
- Execution and/or approval of qualification, validation and stability protocols and/or reports
- Helping create a positive work environment
- Other reasonable duties may be assigned as necessary
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in chemistry with at least 5-year experience in analytical testing in cGMP environment; advanced degree preferred
- cGMP training including FDA and ICH guidelines
- High level of proficiency in using Agilent chromatographic instruments
- Ability to write and/or type large volumes of information with excellent attention to detail
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Ability to safely handle hazardous materials
- Ability to move 50 pounds
- Ability to bend to reach floor level
- Ability to wear respirator
To apply, please send resume and cover letter. Due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to all candidates.