AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Leverage cutting edge technology to develop applications across the desktop and mobile space.
- Independently design and develop solutions to answer scientific or business questions.
- Demonstrate proficiency across a range of technologies related to the visualization, and analysis of business data sets.
- Assist in defining the technology stack for driving UI/UX to the next level.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience. Or, Master's degree and 2 years of experience.
- Effectively organize and present project objectives and progress.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle .
- Experience developing single page web applications using a popular framework like Angular, React, or VueJS.
- Experience with Typescript preferred.
- Experience developing reusable web components.
- Experience developing full stack applications preferred.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.