Bulk Utilities Supervisor
With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Responsible for supervision of critical systems activities to ensure compliance with GMP regulatory guidelines
• Provides 24X7 support for assigned area/projects within critical systems
• Coordinates maintenance activities to minimize impact on production schedules
• Develops and implements safety programs and educates employees and contractors on security policies and procedures
• Reviews and revises standard operating procedures (SOPs), specifications, drawings, etc.
• Collects and monitors data to ensure accurate response to system problems; elevates cGMP related issues to management and Quality Assurance
• Interfaces with inspectors, outside suppliers and community representatives to ensure timely resolution of issues
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering or local equivalent
• 5 years' experience related to utilities/maintenance
• Experience managing employees
• Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility