Senior Manager, Professional Marketing - TEPEZZA
Working at Horizon is more than a job - it's personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most - the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. We're a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know we're a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs.
- Partner with internal, cross-functional team in the execution of professional marketing strategies and tactics to ensure strong HCP, nurse and patient adoption of TEPEZZA. Coordinate with the patient services, SOC and payer field and marketing teams on execution of initiatives to encourage TEPEZZA adoption across core prescriber specialties, including subspecialty ophthalmologists and endocrinologists.
- Develop strategies and tactics to support TEPEZZA implementation process, including treatment onboarding, HCP to patient education, and communicating the value of Horizon Patient Services and the financial support programs (e.g. copay program). Develop resources for physician extenders in core specialty offices, including endocrinology nurses, ophthalmology techs, medical assistants and care coordinators.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the disease state, competitive landscape and therapeutic management of the space. Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to continue to grow product adoption post launch, and develop referral strategy for expansion of opportunity.
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand plan with responsibility for defining and executing key areas within the associated tactical plans. Effectively execute all brand strategies to consistently meet or exceed the brand's business goals.
- Collaborate with Market Research to develop and implement the market research plan. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitive activity and market dynamics that can affect the product's development. Leverage brand insights to inform segmentation, channel mix preferences, and targeting of customer segments
- Effectively and consistently execute multiple, simultaneous projects and manage resources to ensure deliverables are on time, on budget, and answer business objectives. Manage project timelines and budgets including development of work plans and routing of all promotional materials through medical, regulatory and legal review
- Manage external partners to ensure integration and consistency of strategies, message and tactics. Negotiate with vendors and drive optimal value for brand. Work closely with contracts, pharmacovigilance, and compliance on Master Services Agreements, work orders, and contractual agreements.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- BA/BS in related field. MBA preferred.
- 4-6+ years' experience in marketing/sales, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with Buy and Bill biologics preferred.
- Ability to communicate product positioning and key market strategies effectively.
- Digital experience including working with data streams to feed analyses.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to effectively manage vendor relationships.
- Experience launching pharmaceutical products.
- Results driven leadership capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel, including some overnight and weekend commitments.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies:
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.