Director IT Architecture & Analytics
Summary: Responsible for shaping and influencing the strategies for IOPS (Industrial Operations & Product Supply) IT Architecture, Data and Integration services to meet the needs of the IOPS business. Responsible for ensuring the IT Strategy is fully aligned with the desired business capabilities and will govern the standards on which our solutions are designed and maintained. Responsible for developing the Data & Analytics Strategy to ensure our systems help drive IOPS as a data driven organization. Responsible for managing the Current and Target Architecture for System Integration to generate business process connectivity and improvements through our systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Own and Manage the IOPS IT Architecture practice
• Document and Maintain the Current and Target IOPS IT Architecture using known frameworks
• Own and Manage the IOPS IT Data and Analytics strategy and technologies
• Own and Manage the IOPS IT Target System Integration landscape
• Member of the IOPS IT Leadership Team to ensure that IT Strategy is aligned to business needs
• Work across the IOPS IT Team to help deliver high quality IT solutions and services to the business
• Provide Architectural expertise, review and approval during system concept and design discussions
• Govern IOPS IT Standards for system architecture and CMDB processes
• Represent IOPS IT in business improvement activities
• Collaborate with Corporate IT Architecture and Data teams to leverage capabilities, best practices and approaches
• Participates in Industry forums as requested e.g. BioPhorum IT
• Communicate status updates to upper management and customers
• Manage, coach and develop his/her team as per IOPS requirements
• Ensure employee training requirements are met and on time
• Drive continuous improvement mindset within direct report team and identify areas within IT where he/she can leverage or share best practices
• Handle administrative duties related to managing the team
Education and Experience:
• Associate Director: Requires Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Sciences and 10+ years' industry experience in Information Systems and Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Director: Requires Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Sciences and 12+ years' industry experience in Information Systems and Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Senior Director: Requires Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Sciences and 15+ years' industry experience in Information Systems and Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10+ years of managing employees and budgets.
• 10+ years of broad cross functional experience in a GMP manufacturing environment and experience in a biotech/pharma environment strongly preferred.
• 10+ years of experience with Business Intelligence Analytical and Data Warehousing technologies.
• Deep knowledge of IT Architecture frameworks
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to comfortably facilitate discussions at all levels of the organization
• Experience with IT Compliance guidelines as per GAMP 5.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.