Sample Management Assistant I
We are looking for a Sample Management Assistant for our Sample Management Group, who will be responsible for the accurate handling, receipt, and storage of clinical study samples as per internal SOP's and GLP's.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
• Perform sample management activities in his/her assigned area with limited direction. Uses a working knowledge of the LIMS software to build studies based on protocols and supporting documents and accessioning non-clinical/clinical samples by assessing and verifying data.
• Handles tasks within the appropriate timeframe while maintaining accuracy.
• Identifies and troubleshoots information in area of assignment. Advises supervisor/manager so that appropriate action may be taken.
• Fulfills clinical and/or non-clinical sample requests to support bioanalysis deliverables as well as company-wide research initiatives.
• Works closely with Quality Control (QC) to address findings and ensure data is captured appropriately in LIMS.
• Documents the monitoring and maintenance of all equipment.
• Maintains effective verbal and written communication both internally and with external collaborators and vendors. Communicates with CRO's and third-party vendors to support sample management responsibilities.
• Ensures compliance and proper documentation in accordance with working instructions, SOPs, and applicable regulations.
This role may be for you if:
• You enjoy working on a team and collaborating with colleagues.
• You are able to multitask and balance priorities.
• You look forward to providing feedback on projects.
To be considered for this role, you must be computer proficient, including spreadsheets and database experience, and be able to master new software programs; LIMS experience is a plus. Prior experience handling clinical study samples or a background in biological science is preferred. This role also requires the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.