Associate Director, CM Marketing
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Associate Product Director, CM
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
A Key Marketing Strategist : You are responsible for oversight of key professional marketing initiatives, implementing competitive defense plans/programs and equipping the Field Sales teams with effective marketing tools. You will collaborate closely with the sales training team to develop field training content and CNS team to ensure alignment and consistency across migraine portfolio. You will also be responsible for ensuring consistent and coordinated branding across different channels and will collaborate with different cross-functional teams to ensure optimal implementation.
A Collaborative Key Leader : You will also oversee the HCP website, program reports and analytics, sample forecasting and management, and advertising and promotional activities at conventions. You will assist the BOTOX CM marketing team in drafting field communications/announcements, managing the quarterly re-approvals thru Veeva, and reviewing/quality checking pieces throughout the MLR submission process. You will develop strong relationships to collaborate with internal stakeholders, physicians/KOLs, the sales force, agency partners and external vendors to create innovative and best-in-class initiatives that drive brand awareness, product adoption and brand adherence.
A Strategic Superstar: You will be experienced in the following areas: working in a multi-faceted high-paced matrix environment, strategic marketing plan development and execution, project management, and managing multiple projects with budget oversight.
• Develop and maintain relationships. Build working relationships with sales force, key physicians, brand teams and executive leadership. Stay abreast of industry trends in migraine.
• Partner with market research, analytics, and conference teams related to key physician insights.
• Collaborate and maintains a high level of communication with cross-functional partners
• Create and develop materials, including digital selling tools, brochures for HCP personal and non-personal promotion.
• Manage workflows. Coordinate the work of multiple external vendors and internal departments including marketing, strategic communications, training, market research, legal, regulatory, and compliance.
• Build-out marketing strategies
• Manage budgets. Responsible for budget coordination and management.
• Act as a leader. Present, lead and negotiate pieces through the legal, regulatory, and medical review process. Coordinate distribution initiatives to enable streamlined product access.
• Provide ongoing insight and feedback to upstream colleagues to ensure viability of future portfolio. Assess market research gaps and needs, ensure market research plans address key insights.
• Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred
• At least 5 years experience in pharmaceutical or medical device marketing/agency is preferred OR combination of marketing and field sales experience on medical device or pharmaceutical products
• High-energy, self-motivated and task oriented
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.